I can’t believe its December. Where has this year gone?! I do love December as it’s my birthday month and even more so this year as we are heading to Japan to go snowboarding over Christmas & New Year!!
I had my first Chrissy catch up yesterday, with three of the girls I’ve grown up with. As well as Black Out I felt like being colourful and put on my yellow skirt which I just love. It’s so flowy and I feel little “boho” in it.
I was wearing:
- Living Doll White jumper (Seen here)
- Superficial Sadie necklace
- Yellow Otto Mode Skirt (From one of my favourite boutiques Miss Gosh)
- Portmans shoulder bag
- Sportsgirl Watch, bracelet & earrings
- Bali bracelets
- Bali Sandals (perhaps i need a new pair!?)
I have also added some photos below of my weekend outfit with no black, in case you checking! 🙂