Last Monday I was lucky enough to go to the Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival (VAMFF). Andrew got me tickets for my birthday late last year, which was such a thoughtful gift!
I took along my bestie Nicole and not only did we get to see the opening runway by David Jones we also got to go into the VIP party and hear Kate Miller Heidke’s amazing voice. I even got to meet some fellow bloggers which really made my night.
I also found a pink jacket! I am in love with it and decided it was the perfect place to debut!
I was wearing:
- fedora from Witchery (similar)
- pink jacket from Sportsgirl
- jumper from a favourite Geelong boutique Miss Gosh
- skirt from Unique on Pakington
- Manolo Blahnik heels
- Forever New bag (similar)
Nic was wearing:
Thanks for stopping by